Pages

ABrite

Your Ad Here

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Is John Mayer's New Song About Jennifer Aniston?




A month after his split with Jennifer Aniston, John Mayer has debuted a new song called "Heartbreak Warfare."

Aniston, 40, isn't mentioned by name in the new track, which features the chorus, "If you want more love, Why don't you say so?" and lyrics including: "Drop his name, push it in and twist the knife again; Watch my face as I pretend to feel no pain, pain, pain."

In an audio clip posted on YouTube, Mayer, 31, tells the audience on his Mayercraft Carrier 2 cruise that he plans to record the track in mid-April for his upcoming CD Battle Studies.

"The concept of the album is the war of love – the art of war of love," Mayer explained to the crowd. "Sometimes instead of saying 'I love you,' people can't recognize that. They recognize how much you come to their aid when they are in pain."

"I am a positivity man," he continued. "Sometimes people try to recognize love in terms of negativity. When you are in that situation, that is not a lot of fun."

Now that his fan cruise to Mexico is over, Mayer is heading back to the recording studio – a leased home in L.A.'s San Fernando Valley. "I gave myself a nine to five," he recently told PEOPLE. "I'm making myself wake up and be a writer. It's great."
From People Magizine

No comments:

Post a Comment