Pages

ABrite

Your Ad Here

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Carrie Prejean: to do Playboy ?

We just got off the phone with deposed Miss California USA Carrie Prejean -- and she says the pageant was trying to whore her out to Playboy.

Prejean claims pageant honcho Keith Lewis actually asked her last month if she would take two gigs -- appearing on "I'm a Celebrity ... Get Me Out of Here!" and Playboy. Prejean says Lewis told her Playboy offered $140,000 for her to pose semi-nude. She rejected both offers.

A few minutes ago we talked to Lewis who said he was not pushing her to take either gig -- but merely passing the offers along. Lewis said Prejean had insisted they not turn anything down without running it by her.

Prejean -- who told us she was "shocked" at the news she was fired and learned about it only after we broke the story -- tells us she has been more than cooperative with pageant officials.


Prejean says, "What's behind this I think is a political debate. They don't agree with the stance that I took [on Prop 8]. Shanna [Moakler] is trying to bash me. They don't like me. From day one they wanted me out and they got what they wanted."

Prejean also told us she couldn't believe Donald Trump would say she treated people in the pageant "like s**t." For the record, Trump did tell Harvey Levin that on the phone earlier today. Prejean said if Trump really feels that way she's sorry, adding: "I've shown respect for every party involved, even when they haven't shown it back."

Prejean went on: "I was very respectful of people even when they slandered me and humiliated me. I have not once stooped down to their level."



from tmz

3 comments:

  1. miss-california-carrie-prejean-fired-playboy The celebrity model Miss California Carrie Perjean has been fired today for posing playboy and this time Donald
    Trump couldn't have anything to do for her. And Carrie Prejean can't hold the ...
    The video from the scene:Carrie Prejean playboy-video-online

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes , I know Trump Fired her .

    I have that posted on LunsfordMD

    And hello to you Paul

    ReplyDelete